2024 Tracker Grizzly 2072 CC Sportsman
The TRACKER® GRIZZLY® 2072 CC Sportsman is an amazing bowfishing boat. The elevated deck positions you higher for more accurate targeting with a bow, as well as less deflection for your arrow. We've upped the lighting both inside and outside this revamped and redesigned rig with ten super-bright LEDs to illuminate your quarry with 100,000 lumens. Plus new stereo, leaning post and storage compartments ensure even greater user friendliness.
100% aluminum construction with a .100 hull and .190 floor ensures long-term durability, and the hull, stringer, transom and decks are also all-welded to withstand years of use. Because of this, we back it with the TRACKER PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
Basic Boat Info
Beam: 8' 6"
Bottom Width: 6' 0"
Max. Recommended HP: 150 HP
Fuel Capacity: 19.2 gal.
Max. Person Capacity: 5 persons
Max. Person Weight: 1000 lbs.
Max. Person, Motor & Gear Weight: 1800 lbs.
Interior Depth: 18"
Transom Height: 25"
Deadrise: 7 degrees
Hull Material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
Average Dry Weight: 1930 lbs.
Average Package Weight: 3560 lbs.
Package Height: 6' 9"
Package Width: 8' 2"
Towing Length: 27' 8"
Storage Length (w/Outboard Trimmed Down): 27' 8"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Bow & stern eyes
- 4 tie-off cleats
- Navigation lights
- NEW bow 15-gal. (56.78 L) rotomolded & aerated livewell w/bait bucket holder & rounded corners
- Minn Kota® Riptide Fortrex® SF 36V, 112-lb. (50.80 kg) thrust, 62" (1.57 m) shaft, hand-control trolling motor
- Quick-release trolling motor brackets
- Rotocasted console w/windscreen
- Lowrance® HOOK Reveal 5 fishfinder
- Sport steering wheel
- BayStar® hydraulic steering
- Storage area w/NEW door & latch
- Vertical rod holders
- Tachometer & fuel gauge
- Textured grab rail
- Helm seat w/flip-up cushion
- 2 rod holders
- 2 drink holders
- Dry storage
- NEW removable & elevated bow shooting deck w/trim switch, railing, rail-mounted utility tray w/arrow, tool & drink holders, 2 pedestal seat base locations & NEW 160W Outrigger Outdoors® bowfishing lights
- 3 bow & 2 aft pedestal seat base locations w/2 movable bike seats
- Bow center deck storage
- Lockable port & starboard deck storage compartments for bows
- 2 rear cooler/storage compartments
- Lockable aft deck storage
- Sure Tread™ non-skid interior
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Built-in fuel tank
- Gas shocks on bow storage lids
Construction & Exterior
- Color: Forest Green
- Available in optional Grassland or Woodland camo patterns (at additional cost)
- Industry-exclusive, baked-on powdercoat finish w/Sure Tread™ for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- 100% aluminum, wood-free construction
- Thick .190 aluminum floor for added rigidity & a quieter ride
- 7° deadrise for a smoother, drier ride
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- Integrated sponsons at the stern—for quicker planing & better shallow-water performance
- Rubberized grip steps on sponsons for dogs boarding from the water
- Heavy-duty 1-piece, extruded aluminum gunnels for structural strength & rigidity
- Extruded bow chines for a stronger hull
- .100 5052 marine grade aluminum hull
- All-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces—welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support along the running surface
- Pressed-in strakes for structural strength & tracking stability
- 800 GPH (3,028.33 LPH) bilge pump
- NEW six 160W Outrigger Outdoors® Swamp Eye® HD bowfishing lights gradually adjust an improved output of 24,000+ lumens from warm white to cool white to increase visibility in clear or muddy water, w/building block wiring harness & control dial
- LED bow navigation light
- Console courtesy lighting
- Interior strip lights
- 3-bank battery charger
- 4 Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 3 trolling
- Onboard FIRMAN® W2100i, 1700W Inverter generator to power LED lighting
- Lighted rocker switches for nav lights, bilge pump & aerator pump
- Remote light switch for fishing lights on bowfishing deck
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle trailer powdercoated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Brakes on both axles
- 13" (33.02 cm) wheels w/radial tires
- Hubs designed for quick & easy hub lubrication
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables